Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lost emails

From the very beginning correspondence with Brett's prinicpal, I saved every email that I sent and received regarding Lifestraw. Today I found out that they all disappeared when my hard drive failed. I am so upset that Brett will never read all of the wonderful notes that so many people wrote about how proud they were of him and inspired by his actions. His grandparents, his teachers and principals, his aunts and uncles, our friends, some of the Rotarians from CT and FL, the manufacturers of the Lifestraw at Vestergaard Frandsen, people from St. Andrews church. Too many to recreate, but all with the same messages of praise. Even though you will not hear their own words Brett, you really touched people with what you have done. No one is more proud of you than your mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment